- Lockheed LC-130R-1
- Lockheed production number: 4508
- Lockheed series number: 382C-26B
- Type/Model/Series LC-130R1
- USAF serial number: 73-0839
- US Navy Buno: 159129
- NSF serial number: 73-3300
- Build date: 1973
- VX-6 side number:
- VXE-6 side number: XD-05
- History: Owned by the National Science Foundation, operated by VX-6 / VXE-6 from
1974 to 1995.
- Transfered to AMARC 1995. Selected for the NSF / ANG conversion to LC-130H. Removed from
AMARC 1999, to Raytheon, TX for modification to LC-130H.
- Disposition: Transfered to the NYANG as of March 2003
- The Navy LC-130R-1 is the equivalent of the USAF C-130E