- These photos are from a ground mishap that happened during take off from an open camp
during DF 94 on New Years Eve. No one was injured, and the crew and passengers were
back in McMurdo before the night was over.
- My friend AE-3 Pat Branaman was one of the Loadmasters on board.
- He had been standing just aft of the crew entrance door on a gunners belt, and had moved
aft along with the passengers in order to get a more aft CG.
- The mishap occurred on the next take off attempt after he had moved aft.
- All photos are from the VXE-6 de-com CD.