- C-47A / R4D-5L / LC-47H
- Douglas C/N 9674
- Ordered by USAAF as C-47A-35-DL USAAF
- USAAF S/N 42-23812
- Delivered to USN as R4D-5 in June 1943.
- Assigned to VR-1 Aug 1944
- Assigned to VR-9 Sep 1944
- Assigned to VR-1 Oct 1945
- Stored NASF Litchfield Park AZ July 1946
- Assigned to NAS Quonset Point, RI Oct 1946
- Stored NASF Litchfield Park AZ Mar 1947
- Assigned to NAS Quonset Point Mar 1948
- Converted to an R4D-5L in the early 1950s and given new Douglas s/n 43389
- Redesignated LC-117D in 1962
- Assigned to VX-6 15 December 1964 to 17 January 1966
- Returned to US and used as a station aircraft at NAS Jacksonville.
- Stored at Davis-Monthan AFB, Arizona
- Sold without engines on 30 Oct 74
- Bought by Basler Turbo Conversions as possible Basler Turbo-67 DC-3 conversion, FAA
N-number N105BF assigned.
- Sold to DMI Aviation in early 2002.
- Disposition: Currently for sale by DMI Aviation, Tucson, AZ
minus engines, avionics and interior.